Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Next week I'm going on a trip to see my friends and family (hence my absence for the next couple of weeks, apologies!). First I'm going to Santa Cruz for a week to visit my grandma and my cousins, and my mom is also flying out. I'm expecting to finally get the tan I've been waiting for all summer and to spend lots of nights drinking with my cousins.

Then I'm going back to Denver, and words cannot express how excited I am. My family moved to Wisconsin at the same time I started college, but I still consider Denver my home and make an effort to go back and visit whenever possible. Luckily I have plenty of friends willing to take me in, and I've become accustomed to couch surfing.

Here are some pictures we took on my 35mm last summer.

























I'm really excited to get in some much needed nature time! I'm getting a little stir crazy in New York what with all the free time and ever increasing humidity. It's time for an adventure.

I made this etsy treasury to inspire some true Colorado ruggedness. Last summer I was caught climbing a mountain in wedges--I've turned into a such a New Yorker, I forgot that impromptu hikes happen when you go out in Colorado! Here I am feeling crazy when I make it into Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment