Tuesday, May 15, 2012

OKOK Calm Down

I made a treasury on etsy! For those of you not up-to-date on etsy terminology, it's basically a treasure box of fun things to buy that I collected together into a cohesive and convenient collage. This one is for all of my fellow crazies out there. Sometimes we need a little help to calm our anxieties, and these are some things to help you do just that.

This moleskine was basically made for me, not because I'm British, but because I am a compulsive list-maker. As in I often make multiple to-do lists a day and relish the weight lifted from my shoulders when I cross off "figure out how to pay state taxes" or "shower."

Not just a candle to light around your bubble bath, but an homage to Ernest Hemingway, who knew how to enjoy life with some good food and some good wine even when a lack of finances or a wife and child stood in the way.

Meet "Redhaird Spinster Trollop," because everyone could use a cuddly plush doll and drinking buddy. No more drinking alone!

This clock will not only help you get your life organized, but it will also take you back in time for those many occasions when there just aren't enough hours in the day! Or when you forget to take your medicaiton. 

Check out my treasury for more handmade and vintage miscellany to help you take off the edge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment